Thursday, September 13, 2012

More Seoul markets

On Monday, the majority of the group left for the US and I spent the day exploring the  Gyeongbuk palace and some more markets. The palace is one of 5 palaces in Seoul and is just beautiful. On the grounds of the palace is also the Korean National Folklore museum, an amazing tower and building. It is interesting to see these old buildings against the backdrop of modern high rises! Kids like it too :)
One of the markets I went to was Dongdaemun, a wholesale market and not a tourist destination. I enjoyed it though, it made me feel I discovered a much more true Korean area. How about the pig snout....?








 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha die Karen, wat een schitterende plaatjes..........Lieve groet uit Maastricht xx Peter.

Post a Comment