Monday, June 28, 2010

More viking knit



Here are some sample of viking knit by Stephanie Eddy ( http://www.stephanieeddy.com/ ) and her husband to give you an idea of all you can do with it.I am doing a little poll. I have had a few people say they would like to learn viking knit, so if there are several of you willing to learn, I would be happy to organize a get together and teach you....  If you are interested, let me know. I could get all the materials together and it would be some time July or otherwise September as I am off to Europe all of August. Let me know.....

4 comments:

Irene said...

Absolutely, I'd love to know how to do this. September would probably be better for me.

Sharon said...

I'm ready anytime.

Leslie Jane Moran said...

Sounds wonderful. Hope I'm in town when you decide to do this.

nancy said...

this looks amazing!!
count me in !!

Post a Comment