Saturday, June 19, 2010

Honey, I'm home!!

Finally, I am home and my travels are done for now. I am tired and enjoying hanging out at home. Last night was Zoe's dance recital. To see her in a classical ballet outfit is such a transformation! The show is always fun to watch. The trip to Washington was busy but we found an evening tour and so we saw quite a bit. Truly a beautiful city. My favourite was the Korean War Memorial.
Look at these bronze statues depicting the Korean fields. We visited Arlington also. The picture with the helicopter turned out good! It had Obama in it.....






2 comments:

Irene said...

Welcome back. It is a beautiful city isn't it.

Leslie Jane Moran said...

Lovely to see Zoe in the traditional role. I think I spied Zoe at the West Side Story Suites ballet. Today, Sharon and I are off to see Onegin, one of my all time favourites. Perhaps I'll see her again. Incidentally, I was wearing your jewels!!! Think they brought me luck. Great pictures of the great city. Glad you are home safely.

Post a Comment