Friday, June 11, 2010

Bead and Button











Bead and Button, what can I say? It is a great event held every year in Milwaukee. It is gigantic. More than 600 classes, over 370 vendors and many, many jewelry enthusiasts. I made a side trip from Chicago to bead and Buttton. I rented a car and drove to Milwaukee. Milwaukee itself I didn't have high expectations for. Just another American city I thought. Part of that is true, but like  most cities we found a neat area called the third ward with art galleries, little restaurants, neat shops and just a fun area of town.
The show itself is amazing. I only had time for 1 class with Sherri Haab. This was fun. Looking around you you see the most amazing jewelry. Silver, gold, seed beads, precious metals, lamp work and so much more. I am posting a few pictures so you get the idea...

1 comments:

Irene said...

Holy Smoke, these look fabulous.

Post a Comment