Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Rememberance Day

Today is Rememberance day. And, ironically, yesterday was the launch day of an ultra violent computer game, so much so that upon launch, you can opt to play a less upsetting version which blocks some of the very grafic details. I don't know about you but I am amazed that games such as these are even allowed. For someone to want to play such games that apparently resemble the atmosphere and true gruesome nature of the battlefield, is something I cannot comprehend. Are these loving parents, people who believe Canada should withdraw from Afganistan, who attend rembemberance day celebrations etc? I know it is a game, but how anyone can spend valuable time enjoying such a violent game is beyond me. Rememberance day is a day for us to think about these things...... It is a serious matter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment