Monday, October 26, 2009

Sweet 16!


Today my little baby turned 16! Unbelievable how fast time goes by. A head taller than me and a lovely young woman. Sixteen years ago I was spaced out on IV morphine following a c/section and on IV benadryl sine I was allergic to the morphine.... Lalaland. Now I am having great conversations about modelling, dance, which book is our favourite and so forth. While I miss the little baby I also cherish the great moments I have with my wonderful daughter now. Life is sweet and the love for a child has no limits. What more can you want?

1 comments:

Leslie Jane Moran said...

Happy Birthday Zoe! In another few months, my daughter will give birth to our first granddaughter and her name will be Zoe! I hope she will be as lovely as you are. All best wishes.

Post a Comment