Thursday, July 30, 2009

Leo

My birthday is August 10 so I am a Leo, and so are several of my close friends and siblings. So I decided to look up some astrological stuff (can you tell that I am not a real believer anyway?) and had to grin as much of what I read did fit my personality. This is how it started. The Leo type is the most dominant, spontaneously creative and extrovert of all the zodiacal characters. Me, extroverted...?!! Someone once said I was off the chart for extroversion. hahaha!
Some stuff was sheer garbage. Oh well, made for good fun reading . Maybe I will let you decide..... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd say that's pretty acurate! Leo it is!
LJM

P.S. Why am I having so much trouble commenting on your blog. You changed the format somehow and now my Blogger ID is not featured. I'll be anonymous.

Karen said...

Odd, I now changed it to have a verfication word. Let me know if it is better now?

Susan Williamson said...

Of course you're a Leo! I'm one too and I always recognize another member of the Royal Family.

Post a Comment