Friday, July 30, 2010

Camping and me

Camping and me, not a good combination.... I used to be embarrassed to say I actually hate camping but figure that now I am old enough to not care about that anymore! if it is a big tent with airconditionimng, a clean kitchen and bathroom and a decent bed, I might be convinced. Ordering the sun to come up at 8 would be good too. Today I heard another reason why I won't camp. A woman was woken up by a bear who came into her tent and bit her. She survived by playing dead!! All I can say is that I am happy for her and that I won't be camping this weekend (or any other for that matter). Enjoy yourself this weekend what ever it is you are doing!

2 comments:

Irene said...

Why would someone want to camp if they could go to the distillery district? I'm with you, I don't even do cottage. If it's a vacation why am I cooking and cleaning. You have a wonderful time as well.

MarissaDW said...

I tried camping with my friends one time....more than 10 years ago. I admit that I had a great time, but I don't think I'll be doing it any time soon.

Post a Comment