Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Gardening

I cannot begin to tell you how tired and sore I am... We have a very large garden, about half an acre. I decided to tackle the flower beds as it looked like a meadow where cows could quite happily graze.... So far the deer like it too. I rented a roto-tiller and attacked! Well, 8 wheel barrels full of weeds and the edges are done. That`s right, after 3 days the edges and the beds will have to wait until I recover. It looks a lot better already. I do hope the deer will keep coming back, even though my cedars are not too happy with them. We found a piece of one of the antlers. I wonder if that hurts when it break off. They are white tail deer like this one.

1 comments:

Irene said...

I love the deer, do you worry about lime's disease? I'm sure I should be tackling my weeds as well. My neighbor is already watering relentlessly.

Post a Comment