Sunday, June 14, 2009

jewels

If you recall, I had my mom's ring stolen from me at the Miami airport a few weeks ago. It was truly a very upsetting event. My sister, to console me, offered me another ring that belonged to my mom. It was my parents engagement ring, a beautiful golden ring with a garnet inthe centre. I tried to photograph it but it didn't work. In addition, she then said, "I have a necklace that was given to me for my wedding day by my godmother". (who was my mom's sister). It is a garnet necklace , just beautiful, and she doesn't wear it. I am so moved that she gave it to me... Here is the photograph. What a nice person she is to do this for me...

2 comments:

Leslie Jane Moran said...

That's lovely. What a sister. Please give her a hug and a kiss for me. I love when people are just SO kind.

Susan Williamson said...

What a wonderful sister you have. (And I can see you shining in garnets!)

Post a Comment